It Seemed Funny at the Time
Hello. There's not much here yet. That will change soon.
- Weekday Test: Given a date, can you figure out which day of the week it was? I put together this program to test my understanding of Conway's Doomsday Rule.
- Stroop Test: Another brain-training game. Given conflicting instructions, try to hit the right keys as quickly as possible.
- Why?: Type in text, and be prepared to answer the simple question: Why? Inspired by this Louis CK set.
- Political Spectrum Quiz: An interactive version of a quiz originally posted to the blog Slate Star Codex by Scott Alexander.
- Arithmetic Test: A customizable arithmetic test that gets harder as you go along.
- Propositional Logic Evaluation: Given a sentence in propositional logic, figure out as quickly as possible whether or not it's true.
- Digit Memory: Train yourself to memorize longer sequences of digits.
- Anagram Tester: Check whether two strings are anagrams of each other.
- Prioritizer: Type in a list of items, and this little program will help you rank them from top to bottom, one pair of items at a time. Added June 11th 2016.